Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement
  1. Hi, welcome to the new look UKPlumbersForums.co.uk - Login with your usual login details, or sign up if you don't already have an account. If you post just once, all the advertisements get automatically removed. We have some competitions coming soon, and lots of new feaures. 

Discuss Technical certificate night courses northwest in the Plumbing Courses area at UKPlumbersForums.co.uk.

1. Sam-g

Sam-g Guest

Do these even exist? I'm trying to find a night course to do a recognised plumbing technical cert, but there doesn't seem to be anything. I know most other trades offer night courses as an option but can't find anything with plumbing.