Discuss Technical bulletins in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

zeebeedee

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Trying to find the one for cookers in internal spaces, anyone got a link?

Gas safes website takes me to a file not found page for most of them!

think i have got what you need cant send it but can email if you wish

it wont let me send it. it is a file downloaded directly from gas safe tb005 a bit of a long read. still trying

It's ok found it thanks mate.

Looking at that cookers installed in an internal space, with no opening to outside looks to be ncs, could be wrong though a call to gas safe is needed on this one, not very clear.

It's ok found it thanks mate.

Looking at that cookers installed in an internal space, with no opening to outside looks to be ncs, could be wrong though a call to gas safe is needed on this one, not very clear.
cookers installed in a internal space with no opening direct to outside and no ventilation to compensate for no openings are AR

cookers installed in a internal space with no opening direct to outside and no ventilation to compensate for no openings are AR

That bulletin is confusing. Following the flow chart (section b) for cookers in internal space, all outcomes point to ncs

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 38
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Technical bulletins in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Hello I’d like to replace gas cooker. Curry’s do install but I know they will refuse to install if regs are not met. So I want to understand...
Replies
Views
Hi guys. I've been running an UFH installation/ repair business for 7 years now and one of my main frustrations is finding the parts for the UFH...
Replies
Views
  • Article
A Plumber Who Worked Illegally Gets A Suspended Sentence After Falsely Claiming To Be Gas Safe Registered. A Plumber in Herefordshire was...
Replies
Views
Hi, A little about the business: I currently own a plumbing business (website and marketing) - looking to target residential and commercial...
Replies
Views
Am I the only one struggling to find appliances' manuals online? I know it's hard enough with cookers and old gas fires but I've just been unable...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock