Search the forum,

Discuss Teachers weren`t like this when I was in school. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
" They tried to remove it using a fork handle and barbecue prongs but all efforts failed. "

Hahaha am I the only one hearing ronnie barker in my head?!

All I will say is look where they went to the er/ hosb :seeya:

To be fair if you're hiding things under pillows it's easily done. This is why I stopped eating toblerone in bed...

As a student teacher she could be teaching your kid soon, suddenly parents night becomes more interesting???

Ha ha ha..who can imagine the scene.."OMG its gone too far up..Quick get the BBQ prongs!!

I bet he's got a skid mark on his phone screen as he frantically fumbled to ring 999.

This is unreal. How big must her asshole be?
I don't think barbecue prongs are small enough surely?
...Or maybe I haven't been with the right woman.

had to put a camera down her throat, cmon lads, it is a load of BS, any snesible lad would be using his own toy to do it :)

Id say he just told her it was a bbq tongs he want sticking up her dirt track and bent her over

lesson in life for her...next time get a 14'' kong with withdrawal strap..and tie to bed post!

I have not read all the posts, I'm only commenting to express my disbelief in why it may be interesting as we are all grown adults who should probably think its wrong

I have not read all the posts, I'm only commenting to express my disbelief in why it may be interesting as we are all grown adults who should probably think its wrong

It's interesting because we're all juveniles at heart!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Teachers weren`t like this when I was in school. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16 mm copper water pipe. I exposed the pipe by removing a ~30cm section of the plastic sleeve and a ~10 cm section of the pipe around the hole. Several...
Replies
Views
My son has an apprenticeship interview for to become a plumber and heating engineer. The have said there will be a multiple choice exam for this for suitability. The thing is my son panics during tests/exams. Is there any book I can buy him to practice the multiple choice test for the exam? What...
Replies
Views
Did anyone watch Britain's Got Talent last night? There was a Plumber on from Stockport called Darren who bottled it last year but did his audition last night.. He was a stand up comedian and he got off to a rocky start but by the end everyone was loving him! Does anyone know him? Is he a...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Ideal Logic 24, Previous problem was that the hot water was only cold or barely warm if the heating was in use. If heating was off and boiler cold then would get hot water most of the time. Changing the flow cartridge about 2 years ago (when I moved in) solved this problem enough to suffer it as...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m planning to pour a 100mm deep concrete patio on 100mm hardcore. In order to achieve the same final height to line up with the rest of the patio, I...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock