Discuss Tap identification needed... in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

mutley racers

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Morning. Have some bath taps which I am struggling to get cartridges for. Anyone recognise them? The cartridges are about 28mm wide?

Cheers

Attachments

• 20230421_150109.jpg
    20230421_150109.jpg
    538.1 KB · Views: 33
  • 20230224_132542.jpg
    20230224_132542.jpg
    247.4 KB · Views: 28
It’s a ideal standard monolux

does that look like the cartridge

Awesome. Thank you shaun. You have made life easy now.

It’s a ideal standard monolux

does that look like the cartridge

It does look like the cartridge. Out of stock. Look like £80. Wow

Reply to Tap identification needed... in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have attached an image of the brass body within a tap. Having replaced a cartridge which has cured a leaking tap, I can see that there is a...
Replies
Views
I have attached an image of a kitchen tap which requires the housing around the cartridge to be removed. The housing is much more than hand-tight...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone I need to replace this bath/shower mixer but cannot find any identification marks on it . Does anyone recognise it please. I need...
Replies
Views
Hi, My Blanco Kitchen Tap Model Swift BM1420 is leaking. Please see attached photos for details of where water leaks from. What I've done so...
Replies
Views
Hi, I hope to adjust the shower mixer tap temperature by adjusting the physical device regulator, that goes by several names/terms. I have...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock