Discuss Tanking kits in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

Old Account

Hello guys I was wondering what you guys use for water proofing bathrooms ?
Is there any special tanking kit you prefer to use when doing a refurbishment ?

Are re you using standard plasterboards from wicked or b & q whatever stores you go ? ( green , grey etc ) ?

Or do you use some special brands ?

It it would be nice to know what you guys you usually use to make a bathroom.

kind regards

Ron

Ive used RIW 4/5 times and never had a problem, you do need to take your time with it though and watch the you tube videos helps.

Thank you both for your help and advise I appreciate it a lot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Tanking kits in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello, A year ago I bought the Mapei Shower waterproofing kit from B&Q, the one that comes in a bucket and has the waterproofing material and the...
Replies
Views
Hello, and thanks for taking the time to read. I'm trying to work out if the idea I have is practical? The water pressure in my newly renovated...
Replies
Views
Hello guys, first post here. While I prefer copper-and-solder, I've used compression fittings successfully in the past, and I opted for...
Replies
Views
Hello hello,, Hoping there are some experts or experienced Bulgarian plumbing chaps in this site ?. Here in the UK I can fit a bathroom just with...
Replies
Views
So I bought my first flat recently (am in UK) and in a bit of a pickle as the bathroom has turned up lots of problems that weren't picked up by...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock