Search the forum,

Discuss Tamper-proof controller for rental in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Sid Viscous

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Hi guys, can anyone recommend a tamper-proof timer/controller for a replacement combi in a shared rental property please? Landlord lives next door so I thought of putting a wireless in his house & a separate stat in the rental but would prefer to keep it all on site.

I fit the Drayton RF MiTime controls in the care homes I look after they can be pin code locked for simple temp control only with no control over any programing. and double pin locked to stop any and all unauthorized use. from staff, tenants and visitors. They come in single and multi channel allowing up to 4 zones and are really quite good in my opinion.

Reply to Tamper-proof controller for rental in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all. I hope you are all keeping busy. Just wondering what controls people are putting into rental properties on combi boilers. As most controls are smart and be controlled from a phone, I am not sure if this is the best option due to a high turnover of tenants. But then again, it could be...
Replies
Views
We have an all Vaillant setup - an EcoTEC Plus 637 system boiler plus wired VR720 and VR92 SensoCOMFORT controller, driving two CH zones plus DHW. It all works, but unfortunately we have found that the room stats are poorly located, and so the level of control is not what it should be. We had...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am appealing for some advice and direction on replacing the heating control system in my house. Ill try to describe as best I can. Looking for a bit of info as not having much luck with trades. Oil Boiler operated by a Honeywell Smartfit Programmer. Not sure if its Y or S but controls...
Replies
Views
About 10 months I started having issues with a gas like smell in my home and the gas board was unable to find any gas leak I've still got the issue. When I first made contacted enviromental health I was told the following Could be my drains and to have my drains checked. Could be the sewers...
Replies
Views
I am looking for some basic advice please My house is on two floors, approx 240m2 and a spacious loft with good headroom and access. Glow Worm 30HXi boiler burning LPG housed in a ground floor attached storage room running 16 radiators including 6 doubles and a standard low output shower on the...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock