Discuss T4ts in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

iconn67

Is anyone attending T4TS at ATL in featherstone next week, I'm starting week 1 & 2, or is anybody there at the moment.

I did a t4ts course in featherstone and it was mint I no work for a plumbing firm doing all sorts best thing I ever did gd luck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to T4ts in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

B
Hi All, I am a 16 year old school leaver (Sept 23) looking for a local company to take me on as an apprentice plumber. I live in Benfleet and am...
Replies
Views
Billy Barnard
B
Hi all, Currently undergoing my level 2, hoping to get finished in the next few weeks. Looking to gain some experience, if anyone needs a mate...
Replies
Views
Hi there, I'm sniffing around what to expect of getting a job in plumbing. My job makes me redundant at the end of September. The whole warehouse...
Replies
Views
My name is Chanel i’m 19 years old i’ve just finished my level 2 plumbing course and i’m looking for an apprenticeship or someone who could take...
Replies
Views
Hi , I'm wondering whether anybody can help me at all ? My boiler has started making noises which I am unable to identify. If anybody is able to...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock