Search the forum,

Discuss T4ts????????? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

gmar

Have been looking to train and qualify as a plumber for some time now, but cant make up my mind as to which courses are the best, theres alot of them.
Im 28 and 10 years ago did 4 years apprenticeship in plumbing. had all sorts of practical training, but never went to college or took any exams.

Looking at "train4tradesskills" want to know how good they are? how much does it cost? I live in Glasgow, has anybody in scotland used them before? where are their training centres in scotland, if they have them in scotland?

any advice would be great because they seem very vague on the site and what they do tell you is "their great, you'll earn a fortune". have read some stuff on them and its about 50/50 on positive and negative.
cheers for reading

gmar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to T4ts????????? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended floor. Pic 1 is inside porch, pex temporarily clipped to give an idea of pipe placement (ignore shoddy blockwork of booted cowboy builder!), Pic 2 is...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock