Discuss Switches not working in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

The on off timer switches on this don't work. I'm guessing there is a way to put it on timer mode instead of having to switch it on and off manually. Any ideas?

Attachments

• IMG-20220129-WA0003.jpeg
    IMG-20220129-WA0003.jpeg
    267.1 KB · Views: 20
Has it every worked correctly?

Is the time dial tightened onto the motor, there's a pin under the dial to locate it to the motor shaft.
Hold the time dial on the outer edge and turn the plastic knob in the centre anti clockwise to lock the On / Offs to the dial in the correct position.

Does the motor and or dial turn under power?

If it's 7 day there are individual overides to omit each day at the top under the dial.

Has it every worked correctly?

Is the time dial tightened onto the motor, there's a pin under the dial to locate it to the motor shaft.
Hold the time dial on the outer edge and turn the plastic knob in the centre anti clockwise to lock the On / Offs to the dial in the correct position.

Does the motor and or dial turn under power?

If it's 7 day there are individual overides to omit each day at the top under the dial.
Yeah it's been fine for ages. The timer is turning no prob. When the on/off levers pass over the switches they no longer have any effect. That's what makes me think there's a switch or lever somewhere that puts it on manual or timer, but I can't see anything obvious

There’s a plunger I think at the top to set to auto or off

Reply to Switches not working in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I have a Worcester Bosch Greenstar 30Si combi boiler, the analog clock has stopped and the On-Timer-Off switch only works on Timer setting...
Replies
Views
The clock timer on the Mt10rf transmitter does not work, but it can be used in day mode to get the heating on. Is Drayton LP10RF a suitable...
Replies
Views
O
  • Question
hello me and another student have just moved into a flat that has a Hortsmann Economy 7 Boiler. currently the timer is set to run for 7 hours with...
Replies
Views
D
  • Question
Hi all, My pressure is stable at 1.5 when the boiler is off, but if I switch it on, the pressure rises as expected, but once switched off it...
Replies
Views
Damo666
D
Hi, whenever my Gloworm 18r is on even if I leave it on non-stop for 6 hours the flame symbol for the burner never switches off and the radiator...
Replies
Views
Back