Search the forum,

Discuss Swirl burner for rothenberg in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is the jet that comes with the Rothenberg swirl burner nozzle?

I have just replaced the nozzle think the jet is under the burner has an allen key to remove this. Has anyone had to replace the jet on there blow torch?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Swirl burner for rothenberg in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Our House is now fully Heat Pumped, insulated and we have had the Gas Meter Removed. We have a 1950s foldaway Cannon Gas Grill which is on the wall above the AEG Induction hob with 1 Gas burner. It worked very well on Natural gas. We have had the local gas co. install an LPG supply using...
Replies
Views
My Worcester greenstar compact burner green light is only firing up for 5 seconds then cutting out. Anyone got any ideas before I call an engineer out. Incase it’s something simple.
Replies
Views
I am troubleshooting a gas hob where one burner is reluctant to light. When it is lit and I blow the flame out the FSD on that burner cuts off immediately, whereas the others take 5-10 seconds as normal. I have tested the thermoucouple for continuity and also some sort of mV output (when held...
Replies
Views
got new oil and tried to start my reillo g3b oil burner ,when it idnt fire and went to lockout i bleed the pump and check the nozzle ,and eventually took apart the pump to find lots of black oil slug around the oil pump.so i cleaned all the stuff of and cleaned through the pump and the only...
Replies
Views
Hi. I hope some one can help. I have a condensing oil burner and it runs fine but the radiators don't heat. Heats the hot water fine. The pump runs and the thermostat turns the boiler on and off. Thinking it could be a thermistor. All help greatly appreciated.
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock