Discuss Surety Shower enclosure in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

John Hewitt

One of the guide wheel assembly has broken, where do i get a replacement.

good luck

I think these are very old now so would be a case of googling until your drained and giving in to buying a new enclosure or living with it

good luck

I think these are very old now so would be a case of googling until your drained and giving in to buying a new enclosure or living with it

Thanks Tom, but the shower was only installed new last year.

It is the name on the enclosure, but got sorted, I contacted the company "Tubs and Tiles" in the South of Ireland who are the suppliers and they are sending me one free gratis.

If it was me and it had failed so early I would ask them to include a second one and pay for it if necessary. Mind you I can be a pessimist. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Surety Shower enclosure in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have holes in the wall of my shower enclosure. Down low at the open corner, between the quartz wall and the solid pan. Same at each end of the...
Replies
Views
Hi All, Looking for some advice on my little bathroom project. I took the bath out. I got a shower jacuzzi thing. The base has 2 wheels in the...
Replies
Views
Hello there, Relatively recently we had a new en-suite fitted (complete rip out of the old fittings, and old wall tiles and floor carpet). This...
Replies
Views
D
Pipes for thermostat shower have been fitted at different heights. Any way of rectifying without ripping all tiles. So for clarity 15mm pipes...
Replies
Views
Size of bathroom 230cm x 210cm Height 230cm Birmingham Area Initial problem Burst pipe underground in bathroom, concrete. Have had this dug up...
Replies
Views
Back