Discuss Suprima HE 60 - constant lockout in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi there,

I have the above boiler that ignites every time, runs for around 10 minutes and then cuts out - fault code is "Air Proving Fault". On last service had condensing trap, heat exchangers and flue checked so apparently not any of these issues.

Is it possible I may have a faulty air pressure switch?

Thanks

Hi Dave, it’s possible, but it’s possible that it’s another component. Either way, I’d be asking a competent gas engineer (gas safe registered in the uk) to have a look for you.

An air proving fault means exactly that. It does not necessarily mean that the APS is faulty (a common assumption) It probaly means that the APS is doing the job it was designed to do.

Follow the advice of Aquarius

Reply to Suprima HE 60 - constant lockout in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

In our Village Hall we have a Ideal Concord CXS/SD40/H central heating boiler. This was installed new when we had an extension built and the...
Replies
Views
HI everyone. I have an old Potterton Suprima HE 60. Was going to replace when we get our extension next year but of course it's started to play...
Replies
Views
Hi. I have an issue with my Ideal Logic+ System S24 boiler which I hope someone can help with. Below is as much detail as I can think of. The...
Replies
Views
Hello All, First post here, I confess to being wet behind the ears with Baxi 105e major problem so its Urgent! It started with Flame Failure...
Replies
Views
Hi all I’m having a problem with my Baxi combi boiler and wondering if anyone is able to help. In short, the water isn't heating. A few months...
Replies
Views
Back