Search the forum,

Discuss Supplier for Villeroy & Boch and Hansgrohe? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mikethemix

I'm just starting on my own major extension project as prime contractor / clerk of works (self build). Can anyone recommend how I can purchase Villeroy & Boch sanitary ware and Hansgrohe fittings at a good price (e.g. on-line)?
We will be buying for four bathrooms and a shower room.

I am based in Leatherhead but happy to buy mail order.

Many thanks,
Mike

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Supplier for Villeroy & Boch and Frans Groh?

I assume you mean Hansgrohe or Grohetec?

Check out mytub.co.uk

Edwins Plumbing & Heating are suppliers of both makes. They are based in london but can post at customers request!

I assume you mean Hansgrohe or Grohetec?

yes, Hansgrohe - sorry:)

Mytub.co.uk looks great - thanks. Do you have an experience of dealing with them - how is their service?

How about Villeroy & Boch, any ideas?
Regards, Mike

Last edited by a moderator:

Edwins Plumbing & Heating are suppliers of both makes. They are based in london but can post at customers request!

Many thanks TC, are Edwins a trade supplier? They look like retail from their web site - do you think they will offer me a trade discount?
Regards, Mike

Many thanks TC, are Edwins a trade supplier? They look like retail from their web site - do you think they will offer me a trade discount?
Regards, Mike

No worries mike, yes they are suppliers for the trade and retail. they offer discount for the trade! we get 20%. Service is very good and if they don't have something in stock then it doesn't take long for them to get it in. Pav is the person who you want to speak to. Very good knowledge and gives the best prices due to him being the manager.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Supplier for Villeroy & Boch and Hansgrohe? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

WITH ALL THE REGULATIONS IN PLACE THESE DAYS, WE MUST BE SAFER NOW. AS YOU WILL SEE FROM THE (CO) CHART AT THE BOTTOM WITH ALL THE SAFER DESIGNS OF BOILERS ALL THE CONTROLLING BODIES, BELOW SMOKE ALARMS LESS OPEN FIRES HAVE WE ACHIEVED ANYTHING BY BEING GAS REGISTERED THERE ARE OVER 200000 ROAD...
Replies
Views
Most Plumbers and other tradesmen will at some time during their career have to use design drawings to complete parts of their work. If you have worked on New Build then you should be very familiar with the types of drawings needed in our trade. The most popular being a basic 2D Floor Plan...
Replies
Views
Ravenrider
R
So you watched the Royal Wedding and the question on your mind is "What Next" The day after the Royal Wedding [Saturday 30th April 2011] ********* will be attending the GRAND DESIGNS show in London. Chance to catch up on how your plumbing will be used and what demands are going to be made...
Replies
Views
Puddle
P
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock