Discuss Super moon..... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dotty

The next full moon is a super moon innit?

A bleeding huge one?

Could probably explain the moon staring idiotswe've had posting lately!

And now my bloody stupid bristle nosed pleccy has got his head pinned under a log!

It's a fish, Mas. One of a pair. They grow up to about 5-6". I've two which, as it turns out are a breeding pair. I've 5 littluns from their last spawn. This morning I found another clutch of eggs. I got shot of them.

Captain stupid there keeps looking for them.

20161105_190040.jpg

how rude, one should respect those who give their services free of charge, 24/7, all weathers etc etc.

I do, especially as I dont like shouts at night in the rain :)

I'm looking forward to the special moon. It's meant to be good for catching big common carp so I shall be fishing. Monday the 14th I think it is isn't it?

Ps lame good to see you. I was starting to worry about you!

Ps lame good to see you. I was starting to worry about you!

knee op 11 days back, been watching all my boxed sets, went back to work day 9, only local and servicing standing up, found the laptop this weekend, so getting back to normal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Super moon..... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Article
A Plumber Who Worked Illegally Gets A Suspended Sentence After Falsely Claiming To Be Gas Safe Registered. A Plumber in Herefordshire was...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
I have had a look at previous posts and think I know the answer to this but just before I make it worse could I just check what you think about...
Replies
Views
Hi All I have a leak coming from within my Mira Elite QT shower. It seems to be flowing from behind the switching Control. Any ideas what could...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock