Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Super Moon spectacle tonight in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tonight's event will be the closest full moon in almost 20 years

This may also lead to an increase on Lunacy over the next 24hrs

If members see strange posts,please just report and do not respond to the posters involved

thank you,it makes my and the other Moderators task a tad easier :)

Super moon spectacle will light up skies tomorrow night (but there's no need to worry about lunacy) | Mail Online

i dont think some of us could get any more loonier , myself included :)

Last edited by a moderator:
will be expecting some lunacy tonight anyway, just a normal weekend out in glasgow lol hope I see the moon but i think i'll be too drunk to remember to look for it:p will it be at the horizon on sunday morning ?

i might be a tad inebriated after the match,might see double moons

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Super Moon spectacle tonight in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock