Search the forum,

Discuss Studying Plumbing, looking for work experience in and around Plymouth in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

richy137

Hi, my names Richard. I am 24 and currently studying my level 2 (6035) in Plumbing studies. I have all but finished my practical, just got a few theory based exams left. I am at college on a friday and work evenings, so have a fair amount of time through out the week where I would like to get some on the job experience.

I have my own car, and have started my tool collection. Don't require paying as its the experience that I am really after (although if you felt like paying me a small amount I wouldn't decline).

If anybody knows of anybody who may be interested in having somebody shadow them or is interested themselves please get in touch. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Richard

Good luck with the hunt, your best bet as well as asking on forums and the like is getting on the phone and email and asking companies direct.

Get your sales pitch right first I will work for free is always a good one lol.

If you don't get any response hit the same ppl again. Be polite and you will get there.

Hi, my names Richard. I am 24 and currently studying my level 2 (6035) in Plumbing studies. I have all but finished my practical, just got a few theory based exams left. I am at college on a friday and work evenings, so have a fair amount of time through out the week where I would like to get some on the job experience.

I have my own car, and have started my tool collection. Don't require paying as its the experience that I am really after (although if you felt like paying me a small amount I wouldn't decline).

If anybody knows of anybody who may be interested in having somebody shadow them or is interested themselves please get in touch. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Richard

Hi Richard,

What areas are you looking for experience in?

What experience do you already have and what are you aiming to do in the following years?

PM me if you like, I didn't in case you can't as a new member.

Sam

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Studying Plumbing, looking for work experience in and around Plymouth in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to space for servicing and changing parts if ever needing to. I am finding my decision rather hard due to the different clearances on flue runs and cupboards...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is a 23.8Kw appliance with all six burners and oven on max. This was installed some 10 years ago and has passed all subsequent Gas Safety inspections as...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock