Discuss stitched up in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
when i went there early a.m i couldnt find anything leaking my pipework was tip top order

however the cylinder was in fault mode and water all over floor and poured into downstairs flat

the cylinder was full and working for about 15 hours or so before something went piung

their fault then!

Your PI company will chase them big time .

Have you adjusted anything, sounds like you need it to do it again!

Oldest trick in the book. You should be asking for the professional qualifications of the two inspectors. Unless they are qualified to a grater degree than you or equal , or have relevant and current qualifications required for installation how are they at liberty to comment? Bit like when a DIY enthusiast tells u what u have done is wrong. I would in writing demand a copy of their report accompanied by their qualifications and certificates!

Oldest trick in the book. You should be asking for the professional qualifications of the two inspectors. Unless they are qualified to a grater degree than you or equal , or have relevant and current qualifications required for installation how are they at liberty to comment? Bit like when a DIY enthusiast tells u what u have done is wrong. I would in writing demand a copy of their report accompanied by their qualifications and certificates!

Wow, you have hidden depths we didn't know we're there!

I've been the rapist before! It's not nice when your ripping some contractor a 700k new asshole and they ask for your qualifications !

in situations like this can i go back to my insurance co and ask them to chase telford up on their reports etc etc?

no idea

i should have been there when assesors turned up i knew they prob would have tried to move blame away

i have had to contact my insurance co as its been a week now and something needed to be done for old lady in downstairs flat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to stitched up in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
S
Hi, I seemed to have a blockage in kitchen sink. A plumber came and cleared all the pipework that is visible inside my home (there was debris and...
Replies
Views
Sonya K
S
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock