Discuss steady money in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

hammers4spanner

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
What you guys think of this got 7 months work lined up of 650 a week labour only , I knowyou an get bigger earners but with steady money would you take this ?

If the alternative is sitting around waiting for the phone to ring then it's a no-brainer.

I will just turn up and get paid? Does that count? Go for it mate. Easy money just make sure your paid in time and get your CIS receipts.

What you guys think of this got 7 months work lined up of 650 a week labour only , I knowyou an get bigger earners but with steady money would you take this ?

What are you doing and how many hrs a week for the £650?
But if there's nothing else doing then it's a no brainer, although if you are quiet enough to consider it you know what will happen in a week or two, you will end up knocking back good 2-3 day jobs which on their own won't be enough

If the work is up to 30 min drive each way I will be asking for some over time too

What are you thinking about it hammers?? It is garaunteed money for 7months at end of the day. How does it compare to what your doing at the moment..?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to steady money in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

How a thermal store boiler works! I’ve got an old thermal store boiler and I’m trying to work out how it works. From what I understand the boiler...
Replies
Views
Hi there I fitted a Sanicompact 43 about10 years ago. A few years ago i noticed that it would intermittently activate in the middle of the...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, A plumber did some work for me and has done so in the past as well and has been great which is why I hire him. Anyway the last job...
Replies
Views
C
Apologies - I am not a plumber - not sure if it is ok to post here but... It's freezing and my boiler is not working so, I wonder if anyone can...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock