Discuss Standing pressure too high? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

depends 31 i wouldnt 38 yes

Thanks so I've diged out an old manometer given to me by a colleague. That reads up to 60mb, to accurately read a standing pressure of over 30mb. The tubes are a little dirty though. Is there a better way of trying to clean them than running water through them?

Do you have a fga ?

Is a standing pressure of over 30mb report-able? Or am I wrong in thinking this.
I would carry out a W.P. (working pressure) test at the Meter to ensure that the governor is operating as expected and if it is, I wouldn't worry if the standing pressure is around 30mb.
Obviously if the W.P. is high in operation, then I would book a visit to replace the governor.

Initial surges can give high mbar readings, either run a gas appliance then turn it off for correct standing pressure. You can also let gas out of meter nipple to settle it, was an awnser on exam you just have to let people know and have the area well ventilated.

"Not to exceed 30mbar"

IMG_20190311_174355.jpg

Reply to Standing pressure too high? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock