Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Stand by your beds! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rays ran out of wine and cheese. This is the next best form of entertainment. :)

Well there won't be any freebies for Plumber0808, Jase or Mutley, who still owe us an iT500 review, or KillyBing, Croppie or IDChappy who haven't reviewed their Jollytronics

Shame on them... :)

Ray I haven't had any thing to review ........:aureola:

Ill miss it tonight. Big darts match, oh and copious amounts of alcoholic beverages. Plus a free supper.

Good luck chaps :)

But rather than a review I can give you a preview of supper. It will be hand cut chips with either a mince casserole or a very nice chicken casserole.

Last nights pool supper was a very palatable home made chicken curry.

Oh and dont worry, I have my 50 put away for failing my diet target already.

No! Not tonight! I'm taking the mrs out for our anniversary. I deserve a prize for that alone!

Well there won't be any freebies for Plumber0808, Jase or Mutley, who still owe us an iT500 review, or KillyBing, Croppie or IDChappy who haven't reviewed their Jollytronics

I fitted it. It's very nice.

I'm still sulking about having to buy a new toilet to go with it......

Darn it, first night out in ages and it's on a potential free be night! Is the answer 7?

Anniversary? Or simply because she offered to cook.....

Im basically giving my guts a rest for the night. Posh food, piddly portions, big prices. My idea of hell but it keeps her sweet. Might have a cheese board on the menu....

This is the longest rays been quiet since he joined the forum! (Must be eating...)

There's always a catch with Rays freebies, namely there some form of prototype. And I have to watch the forum unblinkingly incase I miss out.

Will review when I get time to install in me own house. Sorry it's been a while

Come on Ray, I am trying to have a productive evening. Seeing that a freebie maybe coming up keeps making me stop what I'm doing to check back here

I can just picture Ray sitting in his lair like doctor evil, sniggering at us salivating over freebies.

Not for pops, tonight I'm orrf out to watch Hercules. First night out on me Todd in a while really looking forward to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Stand by your beds! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have a 40 year old floor standing Glow Worm 45-60 boiler (open vent )which is in a cupboard in the centre of the house. Its an old workhouse...
Replies
Views
Choosing the right pipes for your home is a critical decision that impacts the longevity and efficiency of your plumbing system. In this...
Replies
Views
C
Hi. I had issues with cold spots four years ago and had a Magnacleanse done. This caused a few pinhole leaks and I got new radiators. I've just...
Replies
Views
Chris Irish
C
    • Love
Hi folks, old and new. I'm back on the tools, back on the forums. I'm working for myself since the start of this year and just know I will be...
Replies
Views
Greetings. I have an external Worcester Bosch Heatslave boiler and have a question about pressure. The boiler pressure was set to 1.5 during a...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock