Discuss Stabbed myself in the groin with a bradawl in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

WaterTight

Esteemed
Plumber
Subscribed
Well upper , inner thigh but groin is funnier.

Full force, really painful, can't walk properly.

Sacked off work as I can take a hint. Beer and Indian time.

Happy Tuesday to y'all.

:D could off been worse

Reactions: rpm
Ouch!
did you finish the job?

I feel your pain in a way, i managed to stab myself in the face last night, i was sat chilling out after a hard day and for some reason had a pair of sharp pointed Sissors in my hands that i was playing with and had my two fingers right through the holes.
I forgot i had them and had a sudden urgent itch on my cheek and thrust my hand up to my face and stabbed myself at the top of my cheekbone.
Just a tiny dot of blood but it hurt!

Ouch!
did you finish the job?

I feel your pain in a way, i managed to stab myself in the face last night, i was sat chilling out after a hard day and for some reason had a pair of sharp pointed Sissors in my hands that i was playing with and had my two fingers right through the holes.
I forgot i had them and had a sudden urgent itch on my cheek and thrust my hand up to my face and stabbed myself at the top of my cheekbone.
Just a tiny dot of blood but it hurt!
Sorry mate, but I nearly spat my tea out reading this
I thought it was only me that did that sort of thing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Stabbed myself in the groin with a bradawl in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all, We recently purchased a house and nothing seems to work correctly here, I've spent weeks rectifying issues. Plumbing, electrical...
Replies
Views
Hi guys. I moved into a house where the kitchen was moved from an upper floor to the ground floor, at the back of the house, so there was no...
Replies
Views
Aquarius
A
Not sure if this is a success or a fail or just a rant but We do have heat and hot water now So all started the evening of Friday the 12th (Nov)...
Replies
Views
Went to sort out two dripping kitchen taps for an old lady on my way home yesterday thought 10 mins for job and half hour chat etc, the plumbing...
Replies
Views
Hi all. I'm after some help... I hope I can be clear enough... After being in 9 years our bathroom basin tap started dripping. It's a single...
Replies
Views
Back