Discuss Spot the country! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

mike-c

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
China is at the top of this picture. South Korea is bottom right.
Pretty sure that somewhere in between is missing.
image.jpg

Oh, that's right, good old North Korea.
Looks like they haven't paid their leccy Bill again.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Spot the country! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

My family and I live in a bungalow, we have lived there for nearly five years. The property was built in 1964. I want to turn off the water supply...
Replies
Views
In short: Do suppliers sometimes list BSPT as BSP? I need a tee, 22mm each end with a BSPT in the middle for an expansion vessel to dangle from...
Replies
Views
C
Apologies - I am not a plumber - not sure if it is ok to post here but... It's freezing and my boiler is not working so, I wonder if anyone can...
Replies
Views
Hi there, Big gas noob here. We got a gas cooker installed a few days ago, and the gas cooker is now sitting quite far away from the wall (3cm...
Replies
Views
I'm trying to get to grips with a system I have inherited as a new home owner. I know that single pipe systems are crap and should be replaced...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock