Search the forum,

Discuss Sponsored thread - Xmas Freebies at Williams & Co in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Ray Stafford

Hi All

If you are not in Kent, Surrey, Sussex, Hampshire, Berkshire or South London, then stop reading now - it will only depress you! :)

We are giving away freebies today & tomorrow (20th & 21st Dec) - loadsa stuff from retro kids board games up to iPads, depending on what people spend.

Its one of our Christmas traditions, and always seems to go down well.

See [DLMURL="http://www.williams.uk.com/promos/xmaspromo2012lr.pdf"]this link[/DLMURL] for more details.

Don't forget we are TRADE ONLY so only genuine tradespeople need bother. The guys & girls on the tradecounters will be busy enough for these two days without having to waste time turning away retail.

Ray

Last edited by a moderator:
So long as it matches the conditions of the promo (ie invoiced today or tomorrow if on account, or paid for if cash), then yes it would qualify.

Paul is sat by the phone just waiting for your call... :)

with regard freebies, i would much prefer to get the cost of the freebie knocked off the item am buying

So long as it matches the conditions of the promo (ie invoiced today or tomorrow if on account, or paid for if cash), then yes it would qualify.

Paul is sat by the phone just waiting for your call... :)

Has my account application been processed yet? :)

with regard freebies, i would much prefer to get the cost of the freebie knocked off the item am buying

You wouldn't be the first person to mention that, but experimentation has proved (for us at least) that this format works pretty well.

Williams prices work well for me. Long suffering PlumbCentre and Patons customer gradually moving my trade over.

Your commission cheque is in the post Howsie, honest. :)

Look forward to getting the account details, as per PM.

Last edited by a moderator:
You need to even up the chance of people getting freebies and open a branch or two further north. :biggrin5:

Everywhere is "further north" to me, apart from the Isle of Wight!

But freebie-seeking plumbers arms members might want to hang about the forum this evening - you never know what your favourite santa-sponsor might have up his sleeve... :) Giddy-up Rudolph!

Well I'm needing a new iphone as mine has just chucked it for good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Sponsored thread - Xmas Freebies at Williams & Co in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock