Discuss Sponsored thread - www.tradeonlyplumbing.co.uk BETA test in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Btw i'm sure Plumb Nation (might be one of the others) are PTS but try getting those prices in a branch even if you humped Derek, Rosco and the (not so) wee bird in the office at the same time

Yes, PlumbNation belongs to Travis Perkins, and the fullfilment is carried out by PTS.

I need a bathroom showroom in a van but i'd need a flat bed trailer on the back and still wouldn't be enough!
Send me one anyway.

PM me a snail mail address Tam, and I'll get some on their way tomorrow.

tamz i see the counter boys derek is tight as , the counter boys cant beat the price that plumb nation get, i moved from plumbcentre hardcore customer never traded with anyone else and now pts and williams, plumbcentre is a rip off,

Plumb nation is cheaper than williams on some of there boiler items but when you get first class service every time then i would rather give my business to ray and the boys

carron will only trade to merchants, as i had to purchase my bath from plumb centre tho i got it as there cost price which was not bad

Plumb nation is cheaper than williams on some of there boiler items but when you get first class service every time then i would rather give my business to ray and the boys

Thanks Steve.

I keep a close eye on PlumbNation, DiscountedHeating, DirectHeating and Mr Central Heating. TDL also have a pop sometimes.

They seem to be the serious online players. We are the new boys in the online market, ruffling feathers.

We each have our moments, and different brands we are strong on. At the moment, we seem to have Ideal and Baxi sewn up, and some of the Vaillants, but lose on some other Vaillants, and particularly on Worcester. Mr Central Heating has Potterton as a private brand more or less.

Next month it will be "all change" again.

i think its the heat onlys, if i remember, that were cheaper, my central heating win on vokera but the struggle with the other boilers,

i just checked online they have put there prices up

carron will only trade to merchants, as i had to purchase my bath from plumb centre tho i got it as there cost price which was not bad

Depends who you know but i've been around for a while :wink:
Btw next time you are in pts and see Derek tell him big Tam says he is a robbing bstd (i tell him that every time i see him) and no wonder i don't spend fk all with them and i'm spending it with scum centre :smile:

Swapped a boiler in Antonio's (Grahams road) last wed but Gianni is a tight bstd too. I near had to hair pull him to get some cash :lol:

He's a robbing bstd but his stuff is nice and the pannini's from the bistro are excellent but i get them for free . I took a good whack off him the other day.
Commercial: allegedly until 14 April. I'm pondering about renewing it as i'm not really into that anymore but i can get anything signed off if i need to. Its all about who you know :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Sponsored thread - www.tradeonlyplumbing.co.uk BETA test in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back