Search the forum,

Discuss Sponsored thread - Freebies & 7 year warranty on Duotec HE A in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Ray Stafford

You may have seen on other threads that Baxi are now offering a 7 year warranty* on their Duotec HE A combis - thats the new name for the original Duotec, not to be confused with the Duotec GA which is a different beast.

We have bought a heap of them, and have the following offer until the end of June 2013, or when we run out of promotional stock:

Duotec HE A 24 combi, boiler only, £559 plus VAT
Duotec HE A 28 combi, boiler only, £645 plus VAT
Duotec HE A 33 combi, boiler only, £725 plus VAT
Duotec HE A 40 combi, boiler only, £775 plus VAT

Then pick one of the following freebies:

Freebie A - 22mm Intaklean filter AND Salus RT500RF wireless programmable stat
Freebie B - 22mm Magnaclean Pro 2
Freebie C - 22mm Fernox TF1
Freebie D - Honeywell CMT927 wireless programmable stat
Freebie E - Drayton 701 Digistat +3 wireless programmable stat

Free next day delivery to mainland UK, excludes highlands and islands.

If you are interested, PM me a phone number and a member of the sales team will call you to take your order details.

Cheers

Ray

*promo warranty offer applies to installs up to 31/12/2013
. See Baxi website for full terms and conditions.

What about the flues Ray? Included or extra.

ill just take

cheers ray

Ray Thats a sterling offer for a boiler with 7 year warranty especially the freebies

Sounds good to me ray ill see what we have in and take you oooooo wait am still boycotting baxi sorry but I won't tell if you don't

Sounds good to me ray ill see what we have in and take you oooooo wait am still boycotting baxi sorry but I won't tell if you don't

I have emailed our Baxi account manager to tell your rep to get round and do some industrial grade grovelling. Be interesting to see if he has the bottle. :)

Doubtful my accountants mam just took them to court a few month ago , the rep and there "senior engineer" won't take my calls

he said he'd been to a job I'd fitted and I undersized the gas pipe , it was 4 foot away 22mm the on,y appliance in the place

i asked him where meter was he said on outside wall

i said I must of fitted it at wrong house then cos the one. Fitted it at was inside the garage

15 seconds of silence and somehow we lost signal

dohhhh

I used to have baxi stickers on the vans I thought they were the dogs nuts but after they tried to hang me out to dry over the neta tecs it will be a very long time belfry I fit one again of any models. Shame really they really were my number one

thanks Ray, boiler and cmt927 delivered today....ordered on Tuesday....can't grumble about the service!!! and the wife has bladdered the choccy biscuits you sent already!! lol. thanks again mate.

just wanna say a big thanks to Ray and the guys at the Fareham branch for the boilers fittings and free biscuits although today cust stole them the cheeky bint. got a few more jobs lined up so will be buying a few more in the next few weeks.

thanks Ray

Ray out of interest do you stock the baxi platinum aswel and/or is it something you would get in if needed?
Thanks

Ray out of interest do you stock the baxi platinum aswel and/or is it something you would get in if needed?
Thanks

Hi Kyle.

We gave up stocking the Platinum a year or so ago. We could get them to order, but probably wouldn't be very cheap, because we would be buying singles - the same as your local small independent. The reason we can do some of the deals we do is that we time our buying with care, and commit to bulk.

Ray

are these boilers still on special offer RAY . thanks for the last one much appreciated as were the jammy dodgers.

are these boilers still on special offer RAY . thanks for the last one much appreciated as were the jammy dodgers*.

Yep, offer extends until 31st August.

Jammy dodgers while stocks last. We reserve the right to substitute biccies of equal yumminess.

yep the jammy dodgers were a welcome breakfast on saturday morning

You may have seen on other threads that Baxi are now offering a 7 year warranty* on their Duotec HE A combis - thats the new name for the original Duotec, not to be confused with the Duotec GA which is a different beast.

We have bought a heap of them, and have the following offer until the end of June 2013, or when we run out of promotional stock:

Duotec HE A 24 combi, boiler only, £559 plus VAT
Duotec HE A 28 combi, boiler only, £645 plus VAT
Duotec HE A 33 combi, boiler only, £725 plus VAT
Duotec HE A 40 combi, boiler only, £775 plus VAT

Then pick one of the following freebies:

Free next day delivery to mainland UK, excludes highlands and islands.

If you are interested, PM me a phone number and a member of the sales team will call you to take your order details.

Cheers

Ray

*promo warranty offer applies to installs up to 31/12/2013
. See Baxi website for full terms and conditions.

This deal now extended to 31st December 2013, except for the Honeywell stat (freebie D) which may have to come off on Aug 31st, because we are running out, and Honeywell keep hiking their prices. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Sponsored thread - Freebies & 7 year warranty on Duotec HE A in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason, we are relying on our property fitted stopcock (this is outside on our garage wall) Unfortunately turning this to the closed position only reduces...
Replies
Views
Morning to any Australians lurking around! Register its free, then message me, I'll sort your account out for you. We will need a moderator from each main country too. I'll post this in the Australian forum now.
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock