Currently reading:
Sponsored thread - cheap boilers, other bits but no kinky sex

Discuss Sponsored thread - cheap boilers, other bits but no kinky sex in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Ray Stafford

Hi All

Thanks to those of you who took advantage of our last offer, and helped us test our carrier. We sent out a few shipments by TNT, which was great, but not really enough to test it.

We have decided to continue the offer until the end of March 2013, which should help put some numbers through. I have also added a few bits and pieces to the list - particularly the bits we have sent out for review, in case some of you fancy trying them. There's a few other bargains to be had as well, taken from existing promotions.

As before, delivery is free to the UK Mainland (excludes highlands, islands and NI) so long as you order at least one boiler. Otherwise we will sting you for a tenner carriage. If you have a decent order with several items to place, but it doesn't include a boiler, talk to me, and I will waive the carriage if I am in a good mood*. You can also add anything else that you see in our [DLMURL="http://www.williams.uk.com/pricebusters/pricebusters_spring2013.pdf"]Pricebuster catalogue[/DLMURL] If you click that link, when it asks for the password, type in "tradeonly" - no spaces and no capital letters.

*excludes Villa fans

ForumOfferMar13.jpg

As before - if you would like to order, just PM me a phone number, and one of the sales team will get in touch to take the details.

Existing Williams customers - sorry, these boiler prices are mostly not available in store. (A few are). You can still take advantage though - just PM your number and we will have it delivered by carrier to you.

Kinky sex is still on back order. We will let you know when it is back in stock.

Last edited by a moderator:
can i swap my chockie biccies for some kinky sex!!!1?

No, but with a bit of imagination and a willing partner, you could probably use the biccies as part of it.

Just please don't post pics. That's one review I really don't need to read.

Is that a super fire 2 in the hot bag set you have ray?

ive been looking for a blow torch since my van was broken into and my last one was a superfire and this hot bag seems a good deal.

Bumpity bump. :)

Tests going ok so far, apart from the TNT driver p!ss!ng off Leo's missus.

Any more for any more?

True. All merchants have their shame gland removed on entering the profession.

I quite admire your sales patter ray! I liked your "this is a good deal, they are selling really fast" line you used on me when I asked you about that rothenberger set :)

nothing like a good old fashioned scare tactic :) you sure you don't moonlight at BG? :)

Trust it to be my Mrs to be the only complaint .

I would be happy to write another review if you send up some freebies ray

Ah, but that made her our most useful guinea pig. The whole point of the exercise was to find the weak spots in the plan, which Mrs Leo duly did!

Ooops further discount for Leo, call his wife a pig would ye??????????????????

Stop digging Ray :)

Big thanks to Ray for sorting me out with a worcester 29cdi at short notice this morning.

Come on guys, it's Friday night! Ray needs time off too :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Sponsored thread - cheap boilers, other bits but no kinky sex in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock