Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Source-Drain cock replacement washers..? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pssst

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Does anyone do packs of these...? Sick of changing drain cocks..!

You can get them from Toolstation or Plumb center in packs of 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Source-Drain cock replacement washers..? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

My father is getting quotes to have his back-boiler replaced. The firm he wants to use have told him that they will have to fit drain-offs to...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm installing my first Belfast/butler kitchen sink. It came with the waste and stainless steel drain. To my surprise the kit only has one...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm trying to source a replacement pump for my heating system, I suspect the current pump is an older version that has been superseded...
Replies
Views
Hi, I’m looking to find a replacement Collector circuit pump for a ground source heat pump. This is the pump on the brine circuit. The pump I...
Replies
Views
I want to replace a radiator that has a drain valve. Do I need to replace like for like and keep the drain valve in or can I replace with a...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock