Discuss Sometimes works not so bad. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leo21

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
IMG_1381.jpggot to love your older customers.

You can't beat tea in a pot! Blue riband are as dry as old boots tho.

Just get your invoice in quick with older customers!
I nearly got caught out recently, luckily they pulled through

Just get your invoice in quick with older customers!
I nearly got caught out recently, luckily they pulled through
I hear ya.
I had a customer die on me. Half way through a bathroom installation.
Getting paid was a right bugger.

I hear ya.

You turned up at the wake didn't you!

"My sincere condolences. .... Lovely bathroom you have there... Oh... By the way. ....."

I hear ya.

We had one who went round with our boss on Friday night and made short snag list, we turned up 7-30 prompt Monday to do less than an hours work, just as undertakers were carrying our client out.
11months later we received £23,000 in full and final settlement, very nearly took us under.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Sometimes works not so bad. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

C
Hi all, Appreciate any help here. I called Mira who advise that they can't support this shower any longer. The shower works intermittently...
Replies
Views
andy ca
A
My boiler constantly bangs after its been shutdown for an hour or so..sometimes it's 5 or 6 getting shallower other times it's a few more 10 to...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can I pick your brains? My boiler is often reluctant to start, sometimes it does, sometimes it seems that it will if the demand is from the...
Replies
Views
I'm a kitchen fitter first and foremost, so occasionally encounter old pipes of varying sizes. From past experience I know how easy it is to...
Replies
Views
Hi I have a Glow-worm back boiler which is giving me grief (I would have upgraded it by now but its a listed building and there's issues with...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock