Discuss Some people just don't think! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

djobe

Gas Engineer
Some donut thinks plying straight ontop of a boiler is fine :95:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 170
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 172
The Tennant will probably say no one ever mentioned it before... & the last gas engineer probably wrote flueless on the gas cert hehe :p

when i was on social housing we got it all the time you would think HA's would issue carpentry firms with guide lines they put it up we call them back to take it down customer asks for it back and so it goes on

You'd have been well within your rights to AR that and turn it off. Can you see the flue at all?

Ripped it down, not clipped was very unstable.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    100.8 KB · Views: 107
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 93
when i was on social housing we got it all the time you would think HA's would issue carpentry firms with guide lines they put it up we call them back to take it down customer asks for it back and so it goes on

i have had simular probs on new build with carpenters gripfilling boxes under boilers before we have even turned the water on. i just hammer them off the wall and chuck em in the skip.

I wonder how many un clipped and non screwed verticle flues have come apart in those strong winds tup norf

The flue I went too the other day that was hanging on 2 meters of strap banding had come away from each other and was just resting on the rim

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    101.8 KB · Views: 152
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Some people just don't think! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have had a look at previous posts and think I know the answer to this but just before I make it worse could I just check what you think about...
Replies
Views
I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm installing a concrete patio out back. By the wall under the kitchen sink I have an existing P-Trap gully for the grey water from the...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a Worcester 28i junior boiler that has started to lose pressure, only when using the central heating. When using hot water I have no...
Replies
Views
Every two weeks or so I have to go and top up the system because the hot taps are running cold. Boiler display is flashing 0.6 bar and I fill up...
Replies
Views
PSxxxxxx
P

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back