Discuss Solar Thermal North West in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Liam

Hello everyone,

I have just qualified to for solar thermal and you all may know, you can't just go out and start fitting the thing. Is there any engineers out there that are fitting this in the north west and would be happy for me to jump on free of charge

Welcome to the forum Liam and good luck with your quest.

Hello everyone,

I have just qualified to for solar thermal and you all may know, you can't just go out and start fitting the thing. Is there any engineers out there that are fitting this in the north west and would be happy for me to jump on free of charge [emoji106][emoji106][emoji106]

Solar thermal in the north west? Are you mad? The sun never shines up there! Lol.

We are qualified to install solar thermal, however the roi doesn't add up compared to almost any other energy saving measure that you could do, even with the RHI !

Commercial Solar thermal sometimes does... So you may be looking for looooong time to get that experience, unless you work for a sales led b**l**x to the customer we'll flog anything company, in which case, you'll probably want to forget everything they do when you see it being installed at as low cost as they can get away with anyway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Solar Thermal North West in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock