Search the forum,

Discuss Smell in living room after shower in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Unregistered

Can anyone explain why there is a musty smell in my living room after I have used the shower? There is no smell in the bathroom and the smell in the living room goes away after 1-2 hours. There doesn't appear to be any dampness on the adjoining wall between both rooms or on the living room floor.
I would be grateful for any suggestions.
Thanks

Any boxing in the living room maybe containing the soil pipe

Also sorry please register with us for additional answers

as said, please register with us and repost to receive answers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Smell in living room after shower in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

For about a year, my shower on a third floor is giving an on off gas smell sometimes after a shower and particularly in the morning not long after the sun rises enough to hit our roof. I usually run some water into my p-trap and the smell goes away after a few minutes. There is a tub right...
Replies
Views
Hi all I really need some help or advise….. Back story….. Some years ago my dad had an extension to his house which included a newly built downstairs shower room. Recently he had this downstairs shower room re-fitted/decorated. Quite a simple set up consisting of a sink, toilet and shower...
Replies
Views
T
For about a year, my shower on a third floor is giving an on off gas smell sometimes after a shower and particularly in the morning not long after the sun rises enough to hit our roof. I usually run some water into my p-trap and the smell goes away after a few minutes. There is a tub right...
Replies
Views
Timmy1
T
Hi folks I live in 2 bedroom bungalow and question is about the soil pipe my plumber/bathroom fitter boxed into the corner base unit he fitted. Question is the AAV seems as though its going to be a pig to access if needed I notice that white plastic connector further down the soil pipe, would...
Replies
Views
Hi, I just moved into a new house and it has a Glow Worm Compact 24c combi boiler and a ESI ESRTP4RF+ programmable room thermostat and I am wondering if it's worth turning on the optimum start and stop features? There is also something called TPI (chronoproportional control) but I'm not sure how...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock