Discuss Small red/blue plastic discs on mixer taps in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

madredpig

Looked everywhere on the internet but cannot seem to find a source for the small (5 - 10mm) half red-half blue discs to fit on mixer taps (mine go missing because of grandchildren I think!). Don't know the manufacturer of the taps so cannot source direct: I guess they are all standard push-in. Any ideas?

Thanks, Steve, exactly what I want but at nearly £10.00 each including postage I will have to pass, Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Small red/blue plastic discs on mixer taps in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi I'm looking for advice in the hope that a kind & knowledgeable soul (or two) may be able to assist. I'm looking to replace two basin mixer...
Replies
Views
Hi all, We recently purchased a house and nothing seems to work correctly here, I've spent weeks rectifying issues. Plumbing, electrical...
Replies
Views
Hi. DIY guy here, not a plumber of any experience. I would be grateful for constructive critique of the drainage design presented by this diagram...
Replies
Views
D
First time posting on here and I am after some help and advice on a project I have ongoing at home - a bit cheeky I know but as they say around...
Replies
Views
Evening all Ok here goes. I replaced a leaking pump under a bath a couple of months ago. The original job was a complete bodge, directly under...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock