Currently reading:
small chrome waste pipe size??

Discuss small chrome waste pipe size?? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
anyone come across that small chrome waste thats less than 1.25'? need a fitting for it but dont know the size.

image.jpg

Mc alpine do this or it might have to be an 1"1/4 comp

I've always used an 1 1/4 comp str or 90, may need a bit of ptfe

I get them at Plumbs but if you ask Ray Nicely I'm sure he stocks them.

It comes with 2 different sized rubber washers, are you sure the chrome pipe is less then 28mm?

It comes with 2 different sized rubber washers, are you sure the chrome pipe is less then 28mm?

Might be 28mm.But at the moment they've got the chrome pipe going into an 1.25' compression bend and its just flopping about in there all loosey goosey! So its defo smaller than 32mm

Yep you do, type in chrome elbow then page 13!! Basket then the rest is history.

I've just checked, and he's right. Actually in stock!

Don't pay carriage for that Ch4, just give us a ring and we can get it to you in the post for a lot less than the website carriage charge.

I'm terrible at remembering numbers so I would be no good on the counter!!

Great now we just need some guys who can drive 7.5 tons then you can ditch Asprays and everything will come up roses.

Are you having some problems with the carrier there Tim?

We are getting closer to you. I put in an offer on a building north of the river today. Just waiting for the landlord to respond.

Are you having some problems with the carrier there Tim?

We are getting closer to you. I put in an offer on a building north of the river today. Just waiting for the landlord to respond.
I am assuming by north of the river you meen the north bank of the thames you'd freeze to death if you ventured further north than there.
No major problems nothing good old Pete hasnt been able to sort for me.

if its anywhere near me youll have a screwfix on each side of you ray their opening branches everywhere

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to small chrome waste pipe size?? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back