Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Slow draining toilets and gurgling, help please in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Hello, would greatly appreciate some pointers

Toilet downstairs drains slowly. First floor toilet causes bath to reflux water and make noise. Second floor toilet causes shower to gurgle.

Tried Mr Muscle drain unblocker almost everywhere. Tried plunging the toilets, shower and bath. Tried a high pressure water injector device (13894) on the toilets (but not the bath)

Any ideas what else I can try? Any other tools I need?

Cheers

Sounds blocked in the underground part need a drain cleaning company with a camera to check and see where it is

Reply to Slow draining toilets and gurgling, help please in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

T
Hi all, seeking advice on my toilet. (Layman here, please be gentle with me.) When we flush the loo upstairs, it flushes fine (therefore assuming...
Replies
Views
We have a problem with a downstairs bathroom toilet. When flushed, the water in the bowl rises, as does the water coming up from the shower drain...
Replies
Views
Evening all! Looking for a bit of help. Today my downstairs toilet gurgled when I put the tap on in the bathroom, The toilet filled and became...
Replies
Views
Hello I have a mystery, my bathroom has a sewage smell appears to get far worse 5pm-9pm. I have plugged my bathroom/sink with plugs and its 100%...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a few issues with my bath drainage and leaking. The first issue is that the near corner of the bath by the taps is sloped downwards...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock