Discuss Simon F Flies Through The First Thousand. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Reply to Simon F Flies Through The First Thousand. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi everyone, First a quick bit of background : I'm English, living in France, and renovating a 1960s house, which has pretty much needed to be...
Replies
Views
USA Plumbing Advice Forum Welcome to the new USA Plumbing Advice Forum. How to post a question to this plumbing forum Click here to post a new...
Replies
Views
Hi, Getting an extension built as well as some alterations to the layout of our house. Been quoted £6k incl VAT for the plumbing and heating...
Replies
Views
So I bought my first flat recently (am in UK) and in a bit of a pickle as the bathroom has turned up lots of problems that weren't picked up by...
Replies
Views
Not sure if this is a success or a fail or just a rant but We do have heat and hot water now So all started the evening of Friday the 12th (Nov)...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock