Discuss Sime ecomfort. No hot water unless heating is on in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know how they can justify these stupid PCB prices. Am I missing something? Are they made super tough to endure heat or something therefore more expensive? I hope the PCB works for you. Rant over :)

Always a bit hit & miss getting referb stuff, as long has customer knows if its faulty you will charge again to replace it and that you wont put any sort of warranty on what you do, I always tell customer that if they want to purchase own parts then anything that is wrong with them is there responsibility and that they will be charged for any calls I need to make

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Sime ecomfort. No hot water unless heating is on in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Have a sytem boiler with unvented cylinder with 2 heating zones plus hot water in a house we moved into recently. To start with we were always...
Replies
Views
Afternoon. I have an issue with no water flow from any of the hot taps in the house, I can't seem to find a solution to the issue. System is a...
Replies
Views
Looking for any ideas to help. I've a Heatrae Sadia Hot Water tank, heated through Oil fired boiler (working fine). A week ago I reset the air...
Replies
Views
M
I've got a heating boiler which heats up the water in a tank located in a cupboard upstairs and then from there I get hot water & hearing. I get...
Replies
Views
Hi,

Our heating stopped working today. We've got a Veissmann boiler that's under a year old, and an older Megaflow cylinder, and two diverter...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock