Discuss Sime - Combi Boiler Sime Format Digital 30kW Combi Boiler, Flue & Wireless RF Clock in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

LRob

From Sunday morning we have been having issues getting the central heating to come on at all (although the hot water is functioning, the boiler is on, there are no error messages on the boiler and the battery etc.. is fine on the timer.

This is the thermostat - Sime Clock Kit part number 7102604 / BCG 138493

Instead of using the programmed and leaving the boiler on winter all the time (the flat is a new build and far too warm with it on all the time) I just put it from summer to winter on the boiler.

If it's not on a programme I use the temporary override function to make the heating come on.

When I tried to put it on as normal on Sunday I used the Temp override function as it was in between it's set programme.

Nothing happened on the boiler (the two led beside the boiler have just shown red all day - the green light has not been on at all to indicate the heating is on)

The flame on the timer was on but the boiler did nothing. I turned the timer on and off...still nothing. I then left it for a while but it was freezing cold (it's minus 1 in Glasgow right now)

My boyfriend then pressed the rest button on the timer and I reprogrammed the date/time/used default programme. Then pressed the temp override function and the heating did come on for an hour or so.

Then nothing.

Again I can't get it on. All night I just left it as is in the hope it would come on with it's regular programme. This morning it's the same thing, no green light at boiler, no heating and now the little flame isn't (or wasn't) showing up before I left for work.

Please help if you can. Thank you.

Re: Sime - Combi Boiler Sime Format Digital 30kW Combi Boiler, Flue & Wireless RF Clo

I am an Gas engineer in Glasgow. I would be able to repair your boiler. Contact me on 07968 047 977. Cheers Duncan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Sime - Combi Boiler Sime Format Digital 30kW Combi Boiler, Flue & Wireless RF Clock in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock