Discuss Silly d!ck in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meady

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Don't you just love it when you get for work at 5, get ready walk the dog have a coffee, and then as your about to leave you check your phone and realise you've woke up an hour early.

Dont want to go back to sleep either as I got my van out the garage so I'm just sat here now keeping an eye on it :)

Don't you just love it when you get for work at 5, get ready walk the dog have a coffee, and then as your about to leave you check your phone and realise you've woke up an hour early.

Dont want to go back to sleep either as I got my van out the garage so I'm just sat here now keeping an eye on it :)

A man who loves his job eh?

I can't complain to much, that's me done for the year today which is the only bonus :)

I'm essentially done (one days work next weds then nowt until after xmas). Finished yesterday. Felt really good. Like, I've not been in as good a mood for about 6 months good.

If you find not working boring either one of two things is true. 1) Your work is more fun than fun. 2) You're boring.

If you find not working boring either one of two things is true. 1) Your work is more fun than fun. 2) You're boring.

Some people do get bored after a few days off some don`t, some people have the type of family life where they are glad to get back to the tools after a short break and others know that the longer they rest the bigger the mountain of work will be when they return.
One size does not fit all imho.

i don't like work more then time off, I just get bored easily. I've got a new puppy, just waiting for his second injection to kick in. Then I'm off walking him all over the place.
Or I'm boring?

i don't like work more then time off, I just get bored easily. I've got a new puppy, just waiting for his second injection to kick in. Then I'm off walking him all over the place.
Or I'm boring?

What puppy have you got? Not French is it?

IMG_1470.jpgA cockapoo.

Are eyes an optional extra??

They're there some where. Like I say he's like a ball of cotton wool. I don't need a butch dog to know my gender. I do that every time I go to the toilet.

They're there some where. Like I say he's like a ball of cotton wool. I don't need a butch dog to know my gender. I do that every time I go to the toilet.

Quite right leo quite right.
Ive got a shih Tzu. If we bred them what would they become? Shih poo? Or cocka shih?

Quite right leo quite right.
Ive got a shih Tzu. If we bred them what would they become? Shih poo? Or cocka shih?

There's a Shih Tzu near us.. Rubbish, it is! Hardly any animals, you have to queue for ages and the caff is well overpriced...

Or I'm boring?

You probably are.

I know I am.

Most of us are. We can't all wake up evry morning with the joie de vivre of a David Attenboroguh.

But hey those are the breaks.

Life is this incredible, unimagiably precious gift. And I just sit on the internet or watching the same episode of the simpsons for the 464657th time day after day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Silly d!ck in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Ideal Logic 24, Previous problem was that the hot water was only cold or barely warm if the heating was in use. If heating was off and boiler cold...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock