Discuss Shower riser bar leaking & unable to remove fittings. in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

We have located a leak from a shower enclosure...culprit is the riser bar, as soon as water is hitting the bar it's coming through into our kitchen ceiling. Having difficulty getting the fittings off the wall too to investigate .

Reply to Shower riser bar leaking & unable to remove fittings. in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

The fittings below are for a mixer bar attached to a self contained shower. i.e not a wall. The attaching screws have snapped. I could get two new...
Replies
Views
We had a plumber come to fit our concealed shower. He plumbed it in, then we fit the plasterboard and tiles. However he soon realised that he had...
Replies
Views
Some advice please about a really worrying problem. I live in a terraced 2 bed room house. 10 days ago the gas combi boiler stopped heating the...
Replies
Views
I have a pressure leak on my CH system. Our piping is buried in the walls (maybe a mistake) and the room-to-room pipes are now covered by flooring...
Replies
Views
My step-daughter bought a 50's end-terraced house at the start of the year, and found there was a leak from Mira bar shower that was coming...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock