Discuss shower pump in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mak

hello guys my first post so here goes :)

im due to fit a Briston Duraspeed 70 shower pump for a customer but cant run pipework under floor to shower, so my question is:Do you think it would be ok to run dedicated hot/cold feed from cylinder and tank to pump then run the pump outlets back up the airing cupboard wall and across the loft then drop down for shower head,airing cupboard probs about 3/4metres away from bathroom.Also is a surrey flange recommended for the hot .thanks :) also what would you put the outlets in 15/22 mm

Last edited by a moderator:
My advice is contact manufacturer's and get advice. If you fit first then get problems then its gonna be pain !!

ok thanks for the reply ,think im gonna try and persuade cust to run pipes under boards ;p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to shower pump in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock