Discuss Shower keeps going hot & cold? in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

My shower keeps going cold then stays like that for a couple of seconds then goes back to hot & this will keep happening the whole time while showering.

It was happening on my previous shower mixer which I then changed to the Mira one I now have & it stopped doing it for a while but now it’s doing it again? I have a combi boiler system.

Reply to Shower keeps going hot & cold? in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I done a straight change from a thermostatic shower to a new mira atom shower,when I run the shower in an upstairs ensuite it runs hot for a few...
Replies
Views
Hi all Hope you can help We have a Gloworm Ultracom 38CXI combi boiler. During the Summer the taps and mixer shower run hot water consistently...
Replies
Views
We have a pumped shower with a thermostatically controlled mixer valve. My wife complains that when she is having a long shower (hair wash etc)...
Replies
Views
Hi all. My hot water feed for my shower is on the left and the cold is on the right. My understanding is that this is correct and this is also...
Replies
Views
Hi I've seen a previous thread that is closed now regarding this subject but the end result I could not see. Our Shower runs hot for 30 seconds...
Replies
Views
Back