Discuss Shower diverter lever in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Jd7

Hi, I have an Edwardian set of telephone taps on my bath and the crank in the shower diverter lever is snapped, it’s got a spline on the end to fit into the lever but I’m struggling to fin the part or even where the taps came from, I’d appreciate any knowledge on this, cheers

Attachments

I`m unable to enlarge the picture (get message saying do not have permission?) Does the lever assembly screw in?
If all else fails try the shower.doc

Reply to Shower diverter lever in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have a traditional style bath tap with shower attachment via a diverter. The lever no longer moves, and so I managed to unscrew the lever arm...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi guys, Looking to replace an old shower diverter. Pictures attached. I'm from Australia if that makes any difference. Originally when i got...
Replies
Views
Hi there! our Heritage bath taps (see attached image) have a leak from the shower lever when diverted to the shower head. Unfortunately this...
Replies
Views
Hi there. I installed this concealed 4 way shower diverter and thermostatic valve in the early 2000s. I think it was an Ultra Helix from memory...
Replies
Views
L
  • Question
Hi all We have a set of Fired Earth floor mounted taps with shower head attachment on our bath. Unfortunately I don’t know the model as they...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock