Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Shorter concealed cistern for Lusso Stone btw toilet in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

C

cisternconfusion

Hello, we were misadvised on how much a Lusso Stone cistern could be cut down (by both the architects and Lusso). The bathroom has been plumbed / tiled / had boxing out built and it is now apparent that the Lusso cistern is too high. We are urgently looking for a concealed cistern that is compatible with the Lusso Stone NERA WALL HUNG RIMLESS MATTE BLACK TOILET that will fit into a boxing out that is 94cm tall (ie. the cistern needs to be 93cm or less). Does anyone have any suggestions? Any help would be hugely appreciated!

Lusso is a load of Rubbish. There customer service is abysmal, majority of their products come damaged or out of spec or so poorly designed you can't actually fit them. Had 4 toilets in a house of 6 leak round the flush cone because the hole was an oval and the flush cone wouldn't seal it up.

I really don't understand why the bathroom is tiled but there is no toilet frame fitted? How on earth do you fit a toilet frame after its tiled.

While the geberit omega or the kappa are brilliant frames and should be under that height I expect your Lusso frame was a slimline frame which these are not. You can't have a slimline and a short frame. For reference I normally allow 190mm off the wall for an omega/Kappa to the front edge of the frame

Reply to Shorter concealed cistern for Lusso Stone btw toilet in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
The fittings below are for a mixer bar attached to a self contained shower. i.e not a wall. The attaching screws have snapped. I could get two new...
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock