Discuss Setting Altech ALTHC04 to manual in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi all
Just moved into a house with valiant boiler and Altech ALTHC04 thermostat. Is there a way to set it to demand only, I only want the heating on when I need it not on timer

Thanks

It's a room thermostat. Set your boiler to on and use the down arrows to drop temp down. When you want heating on then it's up arrow to above current temp.

It's a room thermostat. Set your boiler to on and use the down arrows to drop temp down. When you want heating on then it's up arrow to above current temp.
Thanks for reply
I've tried that seems to have a mind of it's own coming on and off when it wants cant figure it

Its a re badged salus soil by Graham's instructions readily available online from memory its hinged on right hand side short instructions inside!

Press UP and DOWN at the same time and it should switch Off (Sleep mode) and turn the display off.
Press any button to turn back on.

How do you just get it to turn the f ing heating on. Over riding the stupid programmes timers. Just a manual option to turn heating in and off. Such a piece os s

Reply to Setting Altech ALTHC04 to manual in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

D
Pipes for thermostat shower have been fitted at different heights. Any way of rectifying without ripping all tiles. So for clarity 15mm pipes...
Replies
Views
I have an ideal vogue max S18 boiler and I’m considering fitting auto balancing TRVs, my question relates to the boilers pump. I see a boiler...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Ideal Logic 24, Previous problem was that the hot water was only cold or barely warm if the heating was in use. If heating was off and boiler cold...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a Worcester 28i junior boiler that has started to lose pressure, only when using the central heating. When using hot water I have no...
Replies
Views
Hi All, does anyone know why the water only fills 1/3 of the way please?
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock