Discuss Servicing tool kit/bag? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Buy any veto bag and get a free tp3b tool pouch for free is the current offer. I got the veto propac tech xl for servicing and the veto MC for multimeter and wiring equiptment. They are overpriced but the quality is second to none and will outlast any other tool bag twice over!

Reply to Servicing tool kit/bag? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Home owner looking for some advice pls. We have a megaflow system which we are considering removing as the tank takes up a lot of space and we...
Replies
Views
Hi all. I’m just wondering whether most of you are sticking to a particular brand at the moment and if so, which and why? Also are many of you...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hey everyone, my name's Loren, I'm 31 and I recently finished my level 2 NVQ plumbing diploma at college and I'm looking for someone to help me...
Replies
Views
S
Hi All I had an unvented cylinder fitted about 6 years ago. It only supplies hot water to my shower. I was hoping for a much better flow rate from...
Replies
Views
Steveo111
S
Dear All, I hope you might be able to point me in the right direction with an issue I have with a 3 year old Greenstar 30i boiler, last serviced...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock