Search the forum,

Discuss Serviceplus s17r in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
U

ultimategas

Good eve all

Does anyone know the button sequence to reset the service timer on Horstmann Service Plus s17r I was breifly told on the phone but didnt quiet catch it all I know you need a fob for the drayton version,but I do know there is a way of doing it on the S17r

Many Thanks
Steve
Ultimate Gas:uhoh2:

Last edited by a moderator:
Press the SET and SELECT buttons together to reset back to factory settings.

Thanks for the reply this does not reset the service timer as I have done that before 100% there is a way of doing it on the programmer

Only reporting what it said in the manufacturer instructions. You can find them on the www

Hi ultimategas

Regman looks right as it says it in the installation instructions on the LHS of the sheet. Download them [DLMURL="http://www.gotogasdocs.co.uk/boiler-manuals/162-horstmann/406-Horstmann%20Domestic%20Heating%20Controls"]here[/DLMURL].

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi did you find out how to reset the S17R?...having the same trouble as You would appreciate a heads up thanks Grant

Refer to post 2, or down load the instruction manual.

The instruction booklet does not contain the information required ,they do not included to stop the end user re-seting it them selfs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Serviceplus s17r in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Does anyone know a good, not super expensive, leak detection company in the London area?
Replies
Views
Hi all Noticed bad smell in my drain out side put my hand down and it unclogged it for now however I checked my sewer drain and after flushing my toilet a good few times nothing is going to the sewer so don't know is there a blockage or what way it works many thanks and advice would be grateful
Replies
Views
Does anyone know where I can get one of these? Toilet is leaking into the bowl. This one pushes in with a half turn but I can't find one anywhere.
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is a 23.8Kw appliance with all six burners and oven on max. This was installed some 10 years ago and has passed all subsequent Gas Safety inspections as...
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two hole mixer but the cold water pressure is high mains fed and the hot is low pressure immersion tank fed. I've been trying to find info on what I...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock