1. Hi, welcome to the new look UKPlumbersForums.co.uk - Login with your usual login details, or sign up if you don't already have an account. If you post just once, all the advertisements get automatically removed. We have some competitions coming soon, and lots of new feaures. 

Dismiss Notice

Couple of important things to note. 1. We use Cookies, deal with it. Every website does. 2. Nobody but a currently-registered Gas Engineer should be touching gas or gas appliances. Don't mess with gas at all. 

Discuss Serviceplus s17r in the Central Heating Forum area at UKPlumbersForums.co.uk.

1. ultimategas

ultimategas Guest

Good eve all

Does anyone know the button sequence to reset the service timer on Horstmann Service Plus s17r I was breifly told on the phone but didnt quiet catch it all I know you need a fob for the drayton version,but I do know there is a way of doing it on the S17r

Many Thanks
    Steve
    Ultimate Gas:uhoh2:

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 9, 2013
  2. Reg Man

Reg Man Trusted Plumber GSR

Press the SET and SELECT buttons together to reset back to factory settings.

3. ultimategas

ultimategas Guest

Thanks for the reply this does not reset the service timer as I have done that before 100% there is a way of doing it on the programmer

4. Reg Man

Only reporting what it said in the manufacturer instructions. You can find them on the www

5. DaveTidy

DaveTidy Active Member

Hi ultimategas

Regman looks right as it says it in the installation instructions on the LHS of the sheet. Download them [DLMURL="http://www.gotogasdocs.co.uk/boiler-manuals/162-horstmann/406-Horstmann%20Domestic%20Heating%20Controls"]here[/DLMURL].

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 3, 2017
  6. grantbath

grantbath Guest

Hi did you find out how to reset the S17R?...having the same trouble as You would appreciate a heads up thanks Grant

7. Reg Man

Refer to post 2, or down load the instruction manual.

8. ultimategas

ultimategas Guest

The instruction booklet does not contain the information required ,they do not included to stop the end user re-seting it them selfs

9. Reg Man

www.[B]horstmann[/B].co.uk/downloads/./Central.../S17-UserGuide.pdf‎Page 7 Resetting to default?