Search the forum,

Discuss Seo web stuff in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Barry98

Is there a list where you could see where your placed on google without going through all of google

Lol just ask Andrew he keeps tabs on the progress of all his sites.
Im now on Google first page for all the popular searches.
20,000 monthly searches for the things im ranking on
Happy days works flowing in nicely.:)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Don't want to bother him over crimbo fella , got a lot weighing on this web site . What volume of calls you recon are coming via your website

About 40%
I stopped advertising locally when i hit front page of Google. I immediately stopped getting calls for taps and toilets for fifty quid a go and started getting calls for powerflushing at 300 a go. Got full heating and a bathroom to price

Could be mate. It takes a while for Google to index new sites sometimes. Just email Andrew. He won't mind....if he gets the email then he's working and will respond.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Seo web stuff in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Copper pipes, I think its fair to say, is not what it used to be, the copper is getting thin while the cost is going up. Meanwhile, plastic Pushfit seems to be getting better and better, cost and convenience was always better, but now the quality is to, have we reached a stage where plastic will...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I'm would like to extend an existing outside tap to another point in the garden. I'm about to pour a concrete patio and was hoping to run the water line underneath. There are existing drain (and who knows what) pipes running along the same wall so I'm nervous about digging too far...
Replies
Views
D
Pipes for thermostat shower have been fitted at different heights. Any way of rectifying without ripping all tiles. So for clarity 15mm pipes sunk into wall behind bath. Walls have fresh tiles. Have realised as about to fit shower these pipes one is set higher than the other. If you fit a...
Replies
Views
Hi guys....we have an old Astracast sink top....I think its a composite sink....has a big single bowl. My wife thinks it looks scruffy....looks ok to me.....sound but the bowl has seen a lot of work. So she wants a new one...Astracast it seems are no more. The problem is its size.....looked...
Replies
Views
Every two weeks or so I have to go and top up the system because the hot taps are running cold. Boiler display is flashing 0.6 bar and I fill up to 1.3. I've had an engineer look inside the boiler and he can't see anything wrong. I've checked the pipes all over the house and cannot see any...
Replies
Views
P
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock