Discuss Self made table in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

Old Account

Hello guys,

just a quick question does someone know where to get some pallets for free ? I'd like to build a table on my own. Perhaps you may know where to get some wine crates ?

I ordered a radiator from Ray and that came on a pallet, you are welcome to it..

Chek it out:

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=w...sLHKAhUB0xQKHULyCXYQ_AUICCgC&biw=1024&bih=646

il_340x270.670191257_cr78.jpg

[video]http://mobelauspaletten.com/paletten-tisch/anleitung-wie-man-ein-eleganter-tisch-mit-paletten-machen/[/video]
What kind of table is this going to be?

And under the glass plate I'd like to make some pattern with coffee beans brown / white ... Integrated with some spot lights ;) it will look awesome just need two pallets.

Where are you based for sure far away ;)

Hello guys,

just a quick question does someone know where to get some pallets for free ? I'd like to build a table on my own. Perhaps you may know where to get some wine crates ?

Have you got any industrial estates or fruit markets in your area!?

Hello guys,

I'm sure if you go to any local building/plumbing/electrical merchants and ask they'll have some that you could take for free, my local plumbing merchant has a skip that gets filled with there pallets and then people just take them to burn

not you aswell!!
sisters into that she has about 40 pallets stacked up in garden to make furniture.
threatened her i will make a nice bonfire.lol

she got hers from forest fc for free.

not you aswell!!
sisters into that she has about 40 pallets stacked up in garden to make furniture.
threatened her i will make a nice bonfire.lol

she got hers from forest fc for free.

Theres something quite satisfying about making your own furniture, I've made my own wall hung display cabinet, It's still far better to me than anything i could of bought

gonna cost you more in sand paper if you use pallets than if you just by some cls from a merchant.

standard sized pallets are expensive and reused but you will find plenty of odd sized ones around any trading estate

standard sized pallets are expensive and reused but you will find plenty of odd sized ones around any trading estate

Thanks to you all guys appreciate your help and advise.
Rustic finisz sie lovely I am trying to make one of those ;) I'll post once I finish ;)

Tops tiles always has a lot hanging around outside. I am sure they wouldn't mind taking some of theirs. Although ask first to spare any embarrassment

Rustic is all the rage in certain shops and bars, shelves made of old pallets, clothes rails out off scaffold bar, tables made from smart ply etc..

I'm sure if you go to any local building/plumbing/electrical merchants and ask they'll have some that you could take for free, my local plumbing merchant has a skip that gets filled with there pallets and then people just take them to burn

Yep, we scrap thousands a year. Just ask first (in case its something we were keeping).

If you find a kooltec or similar air con stockist, they will also have 6m long wooden crates that their tube comes in. Very handy if you need long lengths of timber for something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Self made table in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
I have had a look at previous posts and think I know the answer to this but just before I make it worse could I just check what you think about...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I'm would like to extend an existing outside tap to another point in the garden. I'm about to pour a concrete patio and was hoping to...
Replies
Views
I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock