Search the forum,

Discuss Select range from hwos in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi was just looking at the select range from hwos particularly the motorized valves and circulating pumps. I service and repair oil boilers but don't do any plumbing work as I'm not a plumber but I have done oftec 101, have a fga etc. What I'd like to ask is can you replace a 5mtr head circulating pump with a 6mtr head, or would that be to powerful or with these newer pumps can they adjust and find their own speed.

It should be fine tbh the 6m head pump is the now standard

Reply to Select range from hwos in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Informative
Why am I not surprised? Britain’s gas network still using engines from 1960s RAF fighter jets Ageing aircraft turbines will cost millions to...
Replies
Views
Hi there, thanks for your time to look at this record long post!! I work on the operational management side or a small building contracting firm...
Replies
Views
H
Hi there, thanks for your time to look at this record long post!! I work on the operational management side or a small building contracting firm...
Replies
Views
HRP123
H
Professional Salamander Pumps at the Best Prices. Now Available from CORGI direct - https://corgi-direct.com/salamander-pumps-18248-0000...
Replies
Views
Bronze Body DHW Recirculation Pump. Excellent Price. Only £77.00 Ex VAT BUY HERE Bronze Body DHW Recirc Pump Model : Bronze pump BRZPUMP-C...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock