Discuss Seeya! Wouldn't wanna be ya! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Masood

It's been a long time coming but the day has finally arrived!

Holibob tomorrow!! Yippee!!!!

I shall have an ice-cold beer for you all tomorrow. And the day after, and after, and after... :D

It's been a long time coming but the day has finally arrived!

Holibob tomorrow!! Yippee!!!!

I shall have an ice-cold beer for you all tomorrow. And the day after, and after, and after... :D
have a good break mas,hope you and the family enjoy

Hi Masood . Have a great vacation and make sure u have access to WiFi so u can keep in touch with the forum lol

Cheers guys, off soon. Barcelona here I come!

Should I post pictures of frosty beer glasses and sizzling tapas??? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Seeya! Wouldn't wanna be ya! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

A
Hi, I have Worcester combi boiler which has developed a 'fault' recently. When I switch the heating on, the fire in boiler starts for a second or...
Replies
Views
Andy Jackson
A
Just been to a nightmare of a job! Had to carry out a service on the 2009 British Gas 330 + (GC: 41-019-11) It's a Glow Worm boiler. The boiler...
Replies
Views
Hi All Bit of an urgent one being that time of year and can't get a plumber out until after xmas even on an emergency callout I have just...
Replies
Views
Hello! Im Martyn Im new here and have joined for some advice on a couple of things. Ive got an issue with a Mira mixer shower that has...
Replies
Views
I have a Vaillant ecofit pure, we had it installed about 6 years ago so it's not an old boiler, a new pump was also fitted at the same time...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock